I'm not quite sure how she got so out of control? She loves witches and anything Halloween. She has had her house decorated since the end of September. Poor Bryson is so scared to go over there, every time I have to run to Jenny's house as soon as I pull in her circle he says "I not want to go to Aunt Jenny's house!" Last week Jenny came over and asked Bryson "If he wanted to go to her house?" He said " Are your scary witches down?" She said "no" so Bryson said "I don't want to go to your house! It's to scary!" As she was leaving he said "I do want to go to your house I will just close my eyes like this!"
He says "I close my eyes so that big scary witch doesn't get me!" Every time he walks past he shuts his eyes! My poor Bryson has been traumatized since September.... and here are only a few reasons why!
(Most of these Halloween Decorations are life size)

7 comments:
I was scared when I went to Jennys also! All the spiders are what I hate. Zach your football gae was great, I could become converted to be a sport fan...........
Tell Bryson they are all friendly witches just like his Aunt Jenny! Just wait until she gets all dressed up as a witch. I love Halloween.
I forgot to tell you I love all of the music that goes with your blogs!
I don't blame Bryson that stuff looks scary!
Bryson is so cute! I also love all of Jenny's decorations! :)
Reagan knows how Bryson feels, she doesn't like jennys house either. Bryson and Reagan are sure going to love aunt Jennys this halloween!
Oh how cute!
October is always a scary time of the year though so I don't blame him. This is the time I stay inside most of the time!
Post a Comment