
A few days ago
Colton said to me " Mom, if you ever want to see me get chased by a bunch of girls you should come watch me at recess." It made me smile, I asked him "Why are the girls chasing you and what happens when they catch you?" He said "Uh, Mom I am like so fast they could never catch me!" This made me laugh... He also came home yesterday and told me about a little girl (I won't mention names but she is really cute) He said "Mom, I don't know if I'm gonna like my new class because, now ----- is trying to have a crush on me!" It made me smile...
Colton only in first grade being chased by all the little girls!
2 comments:
Karen,
I didn't see this one the other day---so cute! It reminded me of a funny story in college that happened to me. I went on a date and a good guy friend of mine said to me when I got home "Well, are you still chased". I said "Well, no". I couldn't understand why he would ask me if I was chased. Well, the look on his face told me that we were talking about two different things. He had been joking and asking if I was still "chaste". No wonder he looked so funny when I said with a completely serious tone of voice, "NO". We laughed about that for a long time.
What a cute boy - I love this little guy!
Post a Comment