Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland with our friends. In all we had 6 adults and 13 kids, 6 boys, 6 girls and a baby. It was a great mix and everyone got along great!!! Being the all boy Mom... One of the things that made me so happy is I didn't have to wait in the forever long Princess line!!!!
Halee and Bryson thought they were pretty cleaver when they decided to try to hide on Pirates...so they could ride it again!!!
Santa Baby!!!
California Adventure was a lot of fun! Our favorite things were the Mickey Mouse Roller Coaster, Toy Story, Animation Academy, Soring over California and "talking to crush" Bryson actually was so sad he didn't get to talk so they shut the doors and let him talk to Crush all by himself... It was so cute!!! I wish I would of had my video camera!!!
Sawyer loved seeing any of the Characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse... He actually calls Mickey "Hot dog" if you've seen Mickey Mouse Clubhouse you'll know it's because of the song at the end of the show!!! All day long he would point to anything Mickey and say "Hot dog, Hot dog"Sawyer and Goofy
I loved riding Small World and seeing all the Christmas decorations. It was so neat!!! No matter how old my boys get I will always make them go on Small World...
No Disney trip is complete without cotton candy!!!
What a great picture.... Don't you just love it when a big bear covers up your kids face???
Check out these poinsettias... Aren't they gorgeous!!!!
Bryson loved Goofy and played Ring Around the Rosies with him to!
Look at all these smiles!!!
Almost midnight and still going strong!!! Getting ready to ride Matterhorn...
These are boy's after my own heart!!!
New Orleans lights were amazing!!! Normally I don't take pictures with out people in them but, for these lights I made an exception!!!
Sleeping Beauty's castle was so magical with all the lights.... When they would light the Castle up it would snow on Main Street. (Although, Disney's version of snow is little foamy bubbles, It was still so magical!!!!)
All Colton wanted the whole trip was a BIG giant sucker... Ben said "NO!" But, being a giant sucker fan myself, I talked Ben into letting him get one!!!
Ben carrying Colton and Zach to the bus!!! Next time we might bring a few more strollers.... The last day at Disneyland we stayed till Midnight... Everyone fell asleep on the bus except me... I could of still stayed a few more hours... if Disneyland hadn't closed!!!

3 comments:

susan said...

SOOO cute and what a fun time. Merry Christmas to your cute little family.

Melissa said...

Just seeing all of your pictures makes me want to go with Disneyland again! I was sad when I took Lizzy last summer and Small World was closed down for remodeling. We'll just have to go back sometime.

Jennybug said...

What fun pictures! You are the only person I know that would buy their kid a big sucker. Maybe I will do a post about you and your giant sucker. That is one funny story!