Wednesday, January 5, 2011

School Halloween Party

Because we are on D track we are never on track to celebrate Halloween... This means no dressing up or parade.... Unless you are in Kindergarten! Lucky for me, Bryson is in kindergarten.... I woke up a little early which was a good thing.... I had no idea that Bryson and Sawyer both wanted their faces painted! I had Zach run over to my friend Heathers house to borrow face paints. Hurried and painted faces and we were off to the party!!!
The party only lasted a few hours..... Whats a which to do? All dressed up with no where to go???? There is no such thing.... You can always find somewhere or something to do when your a which. So I went and got Nicole and we went see all the witches at Gardener Village.
It was such a nice day out. We walked around and did the treasure hunt to find all the witches. Our favorite was the "FireWitch" She had a hose and was spraying water all over!!!
The kids  thought "Witchy Poo" was a real "crack" up!!!


 After walking around for a while and taking a lot of pictures.... Sawyer noticed he was missing his skeleton mask!!! (This was a very bad thing to lose.... He wears this little costume day in and day out and truly believes that he is a skeleton and can scare anyone!!!) We walked around and around.... Looking and looking!!! Then I got the idea to look at all the pictures I had taken to determine when we lost the mask!!!! It's a good thing I am picture crazy, I found the exact spot the mask was last seen..... We went to the place with all the pumpkins and there it was.... The SKELETON MASK!!!!
Then it was time to go home. We had a lot of fun, but as you can tell it was a very long day for little skeleton boys!!!!

No comments: