Bryson was in the little ward Christmas party talent show. He was one of Santa's elf's and did the actions to Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. It was so cute and fun to watch! We had a fun night at the Christmas party it was "Christmas back to the 50's" It was so fun to listen to all the 50's style Christmas songs and sit back and relax. Sometimes I wonder what life would of been if I lived in the 50's it seems so peaceful and wholesome with not a lot going on. (Maybe people who lived in the 50's wish they would of lived in the 20's.... You know those greasers were a pretty scary crowd with greased hair and combs in their pockets)
It was a really fun night and I really enjoyed all the work that was put into making the night so special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment