On Halloween we had two football games. It seemed pretty nice most the day until the last game got over, then it started to rain and rain and rain. I was hoping it would let up but it never did. Good thing I had a big witch hat to block the rain from ruining my glitter.... Rain, shine or snow we were going TRICK OR TREATING!!!
After trick or treating the neighborhood we went to Jenny's Halloween Party. Everyone was very entertained with the dry ice!!! The Dads had more fun than the kids!!! They were blowing ice rings, having it come out their noses and playing around with a tuberware "bomb"....
Even Sawyer liked the "smoke"
Later these three hot witches decided to try and find some men at the party......
As you can see, the pickens were really slim!!! Each of us weighed out our options.....Witch Jenny liked the Cool guy with the sunglasses and the spills all over his shirt. Witch Carson really likes Utah so she went with Ute hippie and me.....
The reason I chose the man I did is because his hair reminded me of "McDreamy" or "Elvis"..... I just knew he was the man for me and we would have a beautiful family......
Surprisingly enough.... Our baby has a really strong resemblance to his father!!!!
These are a few of our other children.... I'm not quite sure where Zach's Curly red came from????
Beware.....Next year Jenny has decided that if you come to the party without a costume she will provide one for you.....
Happy Halloween!!!!

1 comment:
hahaha! Thanks for giving me a good laugh! I love how your little baby looks just like his daddy! He he, a baby Elvis!
Post a Comment