Monday, January 24, 2011

Giant Gobstopper

Ever since our San Diego trip when Zach has wanted a Giant Gobstopper like Jake. We have looked for them but have never had any luck finding one until one day when we were at the Zoo! I knew I was going to get him one for Christmas but I couldn't just buy it with everyone with me..... So one day when I went to work during lunch my Mom and I went to the Zoo together. It was so much fun! We saw the elephants and the tigers and bought the giant gobstopper!!!  
 This is what Zach looked like for about 3 days.... Every time you saw Zach he had his giant gobstopper in his mouth (talk about dedication!!!)
Zach got a small hole in his tongue from licking and licking the gobstopper all day and night!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is funny! How long did it actually last? They have them at the candy shop at Gardner Village too I think! (for future reference..haha)

Karen said...

That's good to know! I think they only lasted about 4 days.