Thanksgiving 2010
For Thanksgiving we went to my Mom and Dads house. We got there just in time to get our traditional turkey picture!!!
The kids ran down stairs to play while all the girls finished up the dinner....


Kendra and I pretty much have one assignment, that is to make sure the rolls don't burn! We are really good at this job because we both love rolls so much!!!!! That is our main staple of the Thanksgiving dinner. My Mom finishes everything else up. She is the most amazing cook! Everything always turns out just perfect! (even though I don't eat half of whats there it always looks and smells so good..... Move over Martha Stewart! This was on the menu? Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, raspberry jello, corn, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing, green beans, carrots, olives, pumpkin pie and chocolate pie.... (I'm sure I forgot something, when you only eat 4 things on the menu you forget!) Soon we got everything on the table and it was time to eat!
This was my very first year sitting at the adult table! It was very exciting and the conversation wasn't as boring as it looked when I was a kid!!!

Zach had called my Mom 3 weeks in advance to request the turkey leg. This is his most favorite thing ever!!! (Little does he know nobody else in the family likes them!) I have a picture of him every year with a Turkey leg since he was 3! I love this picture of Nicole looking at Zach with his big Turkey leg!!! All the kids helped clear the table this year the clean up went by so fast! It was so nice!!!!
Sawyer Great Grandma and Bryson
Happy Turkey Day!!!
After dinner we played Bingo and Quirkle... Then I spent the rest of my night looking at ads figuring out my shopping strategy!!!
*** I got everything on my list at just the right price and all my Christmas shopping done!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment