Thursday, January 20, 2011

In a house of all boys.... No place is safe for Christmas decorations!!!

I was putting out all my Christmas decorations when I realized I put my Christmas Village in the wrong place.... I had put it in the spot where my Nativity goes! So I had to move the whole village. Zach asked me "Why I was moving the village?" I explained to him that this nativity is my very most favorite Christmas decoration and that I want it in the front room. He then said "If its your favorite why do you want to put it in a room that no one goes in?" I said.. I want it that room because I don't want it broken and nobody goes in there!!! An hour later I was putting the last of the decorations up when I walked pass the front room..... I noticed all my Nativity people rearranged... I stopped in my tracks. Went in and started setting it up the way I wanted, when I noticed the little drummer boys drumstick broken.... I screamed!!!! I was so mad!!!! All the kids came in to see why Mom was screaming.... That's when Zach said "Mom, that is so funny you just barely said you didn't want that broken and now its broke!

*Yeah, real funny!!!

No comments: