Christmas day was so much fun. Everyone got just what they wanted. Zach and Colton asked for an Xbox. Sawyer and Bryson got Legos, a pillow pet and the Christmas toy of the year Magformers.
I'm not quite sure why people like these..... These are one of my Dads favorite candies.... Sometimes I wonder if it was the only candy available when he was a kid! This is the nastiest candy ever made I don't really even think it can be classified as candy. My Dad thinks it is so funny watching people eat these so we all gathered around Grandpa and found out who likes the peanuts and who doesn't... I think Carson is the only person who actually didn't mind the taste... It was all fun and games until Bryson ate his peanut for $5.00.... He thought it was so gross after he ate it he started crying and almost threw-up!!! Then the game was over.....
"Its all fun and games till someone throws up!!!"
When we got home we were all zonked... Except for Zach, Colton and Ben... They were ready to play XBOX!


1 comment:
That's hilarious about the peanuts. I would eat some for money! I always wondered who in the world buys those things, now I know.
Post a Comment