Monday, January 3, 2011

Zach Turns 11

September 2010

I can't Believe my little boy is 11 years old.
We had Zach's party over at Bryan and Carson's house on his birthday. Carson and Bryan cooked the most amazing dinner and the best corn on the cob I have ate!!! The most exciting thing was Uncle Bryan's garden. Bryan was so nice to let all the kids pick carrots, potatoes and corn right out of his garden.
Zach was one of the lucky kids who picked a real fun carrot (to bad the fair was last week.... I know it would have one in vegetable oddities)
Even Grandma got in on the fun and picked vegetables too!!!


Sawyer in the corn maze....
Zach and Parker with their cake.... (note to self, don't buy Costco cake again.... No one ever eats it!!!)

*** Why is Zach's head bald? He shaved it at a birthday party (It was a big fundraiser that my friend did for a little boy with cancer they raised almost $2000.00 for the family. It was truly amazing)
This was also the first night of the Herriman fire.... Ben and I yanked all the kids out of bed at midnight and drove as close as we could to watch it burn. We got to the Wal-Mart parking lot on Bangeter. There were a ton of people out doing the same thing..... It was crazy!!!!
As much as we love Bingham, it was sad to watch Herriman go up in flames....

No comments: