When we got home on Halloween night everyone couldn't wait to dump out their stash.... They were all in candy heaven..... I am one of those parents that let each kid have their own bag and they can eat it pretty much when ever they want....
I love how every candy is sorted into its own pile.... The most popular Reese's and KitKats and anything king sized!!!
I love how every candy is sorted into its own pile.... The most popular Reese's and KitKats and anything king sized!!!
Bryson was so Happy
Colton came in second with 6 pounds and the most KitKats!!!
Sawyer had the least amount of candy and was just as happy as everyone else!
They all scored and couldn't be happier!!!
Wait maybe they could of been happier..... 
Colton was absolutely appalled that someone would give him a Goober.... He just knew it was an old persons house "Because who goes to a store and says I would like to buy Goobers please!"
He couldn't get that gross candy out of his bag fast enough.....
(I have to agree with him, Goobers sound like a Grandpa candy!)
Because we were off track for the following week,
every morning when I woke up this is what I saw..... 

No comments:
Post a Comment