The top 5 reasons I love to garden...
1. I love being outside and listening to my kids play.
2. It's really rewarding to grow things.
3. It is so relaxing and so nice being outside.
4. I get to work on my farmers tan.
5. After I am done weeding, it takes about a week for them to grow back, unlike when I clean my kitchen it gets messy right after I am finished!
Three things I learned about Sawyer today...
1. He eats dirt
2. He is scared of the garbage truck
3. He likes to lay on me when I am trying to weed...

4 comments:
All 1 year olds love to eat dirt. Don't worry though, this helps to build up their immune system.
Karen fun flowers they are pretty I can't wait to see your yard this summer!
I love being in the garden working too! Don't laugh but I decided I need some overalls for whenI work outside, I hate getting my good clothes ruined. Maybe I will go to D.I. today and look.....oh and about Sawywer and the dirt thing, don't worry, dirt has alot of minerals that are good for you, not to mention the fiber aspect......haha
Overalls are a great idea! Then you could have some pockets to carry stuff in!
Post a Comment