Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Git R Done"

Tonight was the second grade Disney program. Each student was assigned a Disney song and they got to dress up as a character from that movie. Zach picked Cars. We ended up making Mater it turned out so cute!!!



Zach dressed up like "Larry the Cable Guy" He looked so cute in his little outfit.
We told Zach that after he said his part he should say "Git R Done"
Zach laughed and said "NO WAY"
So of course right after Zachary did his part,
Ben and one of his friends yelled really loud
"GIT R DONE"
the entire audience broke out in laughter.
Zach had a really big smile on his face and kept shaking his head at us through the whole song.



It was a fun night watching the Disney program.
Thanks to everyone who came to watch Zach (I mean Larry)

7 comments:

Jennybug said...

He looks so cute. Poor Zach, first he has a broken arm and then an embarrassing dad (well I guess Ben has always been embarrassing). Zach you did a really good job.

Willardson Family said...

How talented are you to make such an awesome car! He looked so cute! That was a fun night.

Anonymous said...

Look at how cute he was and that car is awesome! You are so talented and I bet Zach did great in his performance!

Carson said...

How fun! That car is awsome!

Melissa said...

What a fun costume, good job!

Brittany said...

Karen you rock! I LOVE IT! Do you rent out your costumes?

Jalissa Bell said...

That is a way cute! I couldn't have done a better job! On Halloween I am coming to your house! haha