Thursday, May 15, 2008
Printing it up...
Last week I got a big scare, I was able to pull up every ones blog but my own. After shutting down my computer and almost loosing it I was finally able to pull it up. I just finished printing out my entire blog. I want to get it published in a book form at the end of the year...but after what happened last week, I have now decided to print my blog off every couple weeks. I now have a stack of paper a 1/2 inch high that I will be putting into a three ring binder. At least I'll have a back up copy. If anyone finds out a great way to save blogs in a book form or CD let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My sister just found an awesome web site, I'll get the link and let you know.
Ha Ha, I did it is called blurb... and I am having a blast!!!
www.blurb.com
Post a Comment