Monday, May 5, 2008

Tow Mater...

Zachary is in the Second grade "Disco Disney" performance. Everyone in the second grade was assigned a Disney character. Zachary picked Tow Mater from Car's. We started working on his costume yesterday. I was lucky to have Nicole and Kendra's help we all came up with some really great ideas and I think the car is going to turn out great!!!

Everyone who wants to come is invited the play is May 22nd at 7:00


Bryson was so mad that I cut up the swimming noodles to use on the truck. He had a total melt down and cried for a while. As much as I tried to explain that I cut it up on purpose, he did not understand!!! He tried to tell me that they were for swimming...

Then he went in the garage and gathered up the other noodles and tried to hide them from me. So I wouldn't ruin them.
It took him a little while but, eventually he got over it!!!
Once I am finished with Tow Mater I will post pictures!

1 comment:

Jennybug said...

This really cracks me up. He is so funny. This car is going to be so cute. Thanks for letting my family camp out at your house yesterday!