Thursday, May 15, 2008

Undefeated

Football



Last night was our last flag football game. Their team was 7 for 7. They were so excited that they won every game! Zach and Colton had a lot of fun playing football, although I think Ben had more fun coaching!!!

Colton with his new prized possession. last night when Ben handed out the trophies Colton was so excited! He was holding it like you would hold a baby. He told me "Mom, I am being so careful with my trophy because if it broke I would be so sad!"



This year was so fun having two boys on the same team. Just think if we lived in some hick town, I could have all four of my boys on the same team...oh so tempting!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Whoo Hoo! Good job Colton and Zach. I sure do love your trophy Colton!!!!

Willardson Family said...

Weston loved his trophy so much he took it to school with him today! I might be picking it up in the principals office. Let me know what other sports you put your boys in Weston would love to be on their team.

Jennybug said...

This is a really fun post. I love the pictures. I can't wait to see Zach play for Bingham this year!!!

Heather M said...

Football was so much fun! Thanks for making it a memorable year. The kids had a great time at the party and we love the DVD you made. You deserve a trophy for being the MVM: Most Valuable Mom.