" A mother is she who can take the place of others but whose place no one else can take."
-Cardinal Mermillod

MOM: Thanks for being the best Mom ever. I want to be just like you in all that I do.
My Mom is the luckiest person I know. She is always able to find the popular Christmas present of the year and always hits it big in Vegas (if I were her I would go to Vegas at least twice a month or more!)
My Mom is a wonderful Grandma. The kids love spending time with her. They always have so much fun no matter what they do!!!
Sawyer loves his Grandma and always goes right to her.
My Mom is always the life of the party, when ever she is around it is always so much fun.
I love you Mom thanks for being you!!!
My Mom is always the life of the party, when ever she is around it is always so much fun.I love you Mom thanks for being you!!!

3 comments:
Way cute post Karen. I love your Mom too! She has always been such a fun sister. You are lucky to have such a wonderful Mother!
Karen I really love your mom also! She is so nice to me and she is like a mom to me.
Karen I don't know about setting a good example, and you post me at a slot machine!umm But what can I say I love to have a good time be it in Vegas, Chicago, Calif. or who knows where we will end up. and you know how much I love all the grandkids. Love ya
Post a Comment