Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Papers, Papers, Papers"

As a Mother of elementary kids, I thought I was doing a pretty good job of hanging special things on the back door and waiting a couple days before I filter papers into the garbage. Until Colton came home the other day, he pulled out his papers and handed them to me saying "Here Mom, I got a whole bunch of junk for ya"
Now every time he comes home from school he'll say something like
"only one piece of junk today!"

or "Here's all your junk"

Sometimes I feel bad about throwing all their hard days work in the trash...But hey, if he already is calling junk... maybe now I won't have to wait so long before I ditch it!


3 comments:

Jennybug said...

You are a good mom, I have seen your wall of junk! I think that you are doing a great job of hanging things up. You just can't save everything!

Anonymous said...

YIKES! That is big pile of "junk!" Colton is so funny! Good luck sorting through all your "papers."

Brittany said...

At least he is realistic about it!