Baby for sell...
He is very tidy and never throws his food on the floor.
He is very good and never climbs up on anything.
He never runs away from you and
he never ever screams!!!
This little bundle of joy can be all yours!!!
For more details inquire within
Reasons for selling are inapplicable

24 comments:
We would like to place a bid of $10.00. Do you accept pay-pal? How much is shipping? Is there a money back guarantee?
Returns are only accepted after 17 years! I do accept pay-pal and I also deliver for free! I'll be right over!!!! Actually I'll pay you $10.00!
I would like to out bid Jenny with a 20.00 bid! Jake wants a little brother. Would you mind too much if we change his name to Spike or Bruce? Although Sawyer is a good name, Jake has his heart set on a Spike or Bruce!
Sawyer would probably answer to spike since he has been called Soy-dawg his entire life! Bruce????? let's just say that is not a good name....but, it'll be your baby I guess you can call him what you want!
Aunt Rebecca is so competitive! My Jake really wants a brother also, so I will raise the bid to $30.00.
I up my bid to 50.00, AND I bet I have a bigger limit on my Visa than you Jenny! Do you take credit cards, Karen? I would be willing to go into debt for this! Also I want to know the rules, is this like Ebay with a closing date? I am going out of town and don't want to miss the final bid, we are already getting Spike, um I mean Sawyers room ready!
Rebecca - Wow, $50.00 if you want you can take him on the trip with you!!! He loves to vacation and will be no problem at all...
Is he a very good hiker? John needs a hiking partner and would very much consider taking him if he does hike, oh and does he have a swim suit? Also, does he like Chinese food?
Rebecca, Yes to all of the above, he can probably out hike you both...
Dad and I have talked this over, and we both agree we will adopt Sawyer.......... We don't even want to change his name. After raising a little girl that sounds just like Sawyer we can for sure raise Sawyer to be a great kid..... One condition we will not give him back!
OK I will bid 75.36. Are you including a leash? I don't want him to get away from me!!!
A leash is included and a collar, that way if he does happen to run away the person who finds him will know where to return him...
Mom, I had no idea Jenny was like this when she was a kid, you poor thing!
Jenny, I am very concerned that this "Kathy" person will out bid us, I hear she is pretty rich! I have an idea, I think you and I should form a secret alliance and put our money together, that way we can for sure win Sawyer together! You can keep him until he is potty trained, then I will take him until he is a teenager, then we can figure out the rest. Oh, and we can take turns on the holidays! You can call him James when you have him, and we will call him Spkie when we have him!
OK, I'm getting a little scared about selling my baby... It sounds like he will grow up to be a pretty confused little person!
Yeah, you're probably right, maybe you should keep him, it may be confusing, although I think a collar/leash sounds mean. Maybe you could get one of those computer chips put in his ear so if he gets lost they can scan and return him. Or....perhaps a tattoo with his name/address/phone number?I have a brother that knows of a good tattoo place.....
This makes me laugh. I can't believe only 3 people want him!
I would take this baby, he has never been a problem for me the last few times I had him. He is a sweetie!
Looks like I am the winner!!! You can deliver him as soon as he is free from bruises, scrapes, or scratches. I do not want any damaged merchandise.
Jenny do you know where I can purchase a bubble like on Signfield?
YAY!! My baby is for sale! I will buy him you just name the price! Now I can going with everyone to New York for mothers day lol.
Kendra, that sounds great we will have so much in New York...who ia going to watch your baby for you when we go?
What? I am totally not ready to be a grandma. Kendra can not have this baby. Give him to Britt, then you two will each have three boys each.
I think that you hold the record for the most comments on one post!!! You go girl!!!
Oh no way! Sawyer is MINE!! And Karen I will probably just let Ben watch him for a while I am sure he could handle it.
Post a Comment