
Zachary came home today with a SNAKE...He found it on his way home from school and carried it all the way home! He was really excited to show every one!!! I didn't mind if they played with it, but when they were done they had to make sure to take it far, far, far away from my house!!!

Zach with his snake

All the boys playing with the snake,
Colton asked "If we could keep it for a pet?" I said "NO"
Colton's cute friend asked "If he could have it?" I said "sure, go ask your Mom" (sorry Heather)

So all the boy's went over to Taylor's house to see if he could keep the snake, of course Heather said "NO." So the boy's took it down to the river and let it go. I'm kinda glad they let it go so fast and didn't think about taking it to all their friend house til after it was long gone.
Bryson liked the snake and was happy to see it.
Ten years ago if this sort of thing happened, I would of freaked out!!! I guess I am getting use to this sort of thing, it's just another day of being a Mom to all boys!!!
7 comments:
You are so brave, even those pictures just gave me the creeps
Scarey! How does Zach know if he should pick up a snake or not! I mean like it could be poisonous or or yuck! I hate snakes......
Wow karen you have really grown! I think you should have let them keep it boozer could have ahd a pet cousin!(hehe)
Scarey! It looks like a rattlesnake!!!!!
So, it starts with worms and turns into snakes. Man, I hope my next kid is a girl!
All I can say is YUCK!! I hate snakes!!
Creepy! I hate snakes. We have had 2 in our backyard so far this summer.
Post a Comment