Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Dogs

We now have one dog and four puppies. Bryson loves little brown dogs. He carries them every where with him. These are all of Bryson's "Boozers". He absolutely adores Bryan and Carson's dog, so of course all of his dogs are named Boozer. These little puppies came in the kids meal at Wendy's (we got them about 2 weeks ago.) If I had of know Bryson was so crazy about these puppies, I would of ate there everyday so I could have back up puppies in case one got lost!!! By the time I realized he was obsessed with them they were no longer in the kids meals. We currently have three puppies Bryson carries everywhere, one is lost. If you see one of these puppies floating around at your house... It is not a kids meal toy you should throw in the garbage!!!
Please give it to us!!!


Bryson with Big Boo and little Boo (in his pocket).


Bryson is very protective of his "Boozers" and does not like it when Sawyer tries to get them!!!

I must say these dogs are the best pets anyone could ask for!!!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is sooooooo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love Puppies too!! That is why I have three (real ones!!) Cute pictures... as always ;)

Melissa said...

That is the perfect pet for a kid. You don't even have to clean up after them!!

Jennybug said...

I love these pictures. That little Soy Dawg is so naughty!!!

Brittany said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! I swear Christian got one of those, if I find it you can have it. Do you want the rest of my kids meals toys too?

Karen said...

Brittany thanks for the offer... I will take ant little dogs! But the rest of the kid meal toys you can throw away!!!