Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day!!!
Dad and Colton at Legoland
I am so thankful for my Dad. I have such an amazing Dad who is always there for me. He loves being a Grandpa and enjoys spending time with the grand kids. They all love him so much and are always so excited to see him. My Boys adore him and love it when they can go to Grandpa's house. They love to play the airplane game with my Dad.

We had so much fun in San Diego! Bryson thought it was so cool that he could go to "Grandpa's house" anytime he wanted. (Their room was only two doors down) We all had so much fun. My Dad cooked breakfast two days and the kids thought that was the neatest thing! They had a lot of fun playing on the beach and swimming in the hot tub with thier Grandpa.

My Dad has always been a really hard worker and enjoys life! He is really easy going and really fun to be around! I love you Dad. Have a Happy Fathers day!!!


I am so thankful to have Ben as my husband. He is a wonderful Dad to our boys and they adore him! They all look up to him so much and try to be just like him. Ben is a great Dad and is always wrestling and playing football with the kids (I am getting used to things getting broken around the house, although we have been on a lucky streak lately and everything has remained intact) Ben is a great big kid so it's no wonder the kids get along with him really well. Sometimes, I will get mad at my kids and tell them not to tease... Then they say "Well, Dad does it!" (I guess they are just boys... and I'll never understand them, especially the wrestling thing!!!) Ben is always helping out around the house and I appreciate him so much!!!

Happy Fathers Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun post, complete with really cute pictures! Your dad is so great! I have always liked him and enjoyed talking to him. You hubby is a good daddy too and I love that he is just a great big kid! I think kids love that in their daddys.