Thursday, June 19, 2008

San Deigo June 12th


Today was a low key day for me. Ben took Zachary and Colton to Soak City Water Park. I stayed back at the hotel with Sawyer and Bryson. Jenny stayed too because she was SO SUNBURNED. Mike and his three girls also stayed back at the hotel. We had a fun day all hanging out together. With 5 kids, Me, Jenny and Mike...we got a bunch of really strange looks and stares. Mike didn't think it was too funny when I started calling Jenny "Sister Wife."

We ate lunch and then went back to the hotel and watched the bird show. The parrots could say all sorts of fun things "Peek-A -Boo and Hello" they also knew what the pirate and duck say! It was pretty fun to watch. Sister Wife (I mean Jenny) went back to the hotel and slept. Me and Mike took the kids swimming.

When the boys got home from the water park, Ben got them all ready and we went and did my little photo shoot on the beach. (My photo shoots are always pretty much the same...Ben threatens the kids with their life, I take pictures, I get sad when they don't turn out like I had planned in my mind, then once I get a good picture I am happy and we are done!) I know, I am making my kids dislike pictures but, I do so much for them they can at least take a good picture for me!!!


I really like this picture. It almost looks like it could be in a magazine.



Although this picture isn't on the beach... like I had planned,

it is my favorite one!!! After this picture we were done!!!

This is a really cute picture of my Mom and Sawyer.

After pictures the kids were happy they were done!!!

We went and ate dinner then came back to the hotel and hung out!!!

Can I just say "I LOVE VACATIONS!!!"

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

that is a beautiful picture of your mom and Sawyer! I also really like the one of all 4 boys in their shorts.

Jennybug said...

You are so funny. I had fun hanging out with you, Mike, and all the kids. Yet, my nap with Sawyer was the best part of the vacation. I love that picture. I didn't even get a picture of my whole family together on the vacation let alone the beach.

Jennybug said...

Love your blog. Fun song!

Jalissa Bell said...

That is funny about the sister wife. haha. Sounds so fun and your kids all look so much a like! It is insane! But they are cuties!