Tuesday June 10th everyone went to Legoland. We all had so much fun together hanging out and going on rides. It was the perfect day for Legoland, not too hot and a little (OK, a lot) overcast! It was so fun going in such a big group! The kids had a great time going on the roller coaster over and over again (there were no lines)
Everyone at Legoland!!!Bryan and Mom in front of Lego Las Vegas
Mikes favorite ride (he loved getting unsuspecting people wet!)
Jenny, Olivia and Nicole stuck on the log ride for about 10 minutes.
Bryson, Sara and Reagan with their drivers licence
Grandpa and Grandma watching the little kids drive cars!
Bryson and Grandma with a lego guy!
Sara and Bryson driving cars together.
Ben, Bryson and Megan on the log ride!!!
Colton with a giant lego man!!!
Sawyer and Mommy
I love this picture, of "Lego Jonathan" and Jenny with their kids! Looking at this now I see why everyone would stare at us everywhere we went!!! (and this picture is only of 6 kids!)
Waiting in line for the boat ride!
Zachary
Me and my Mom with our strawberries.
It was so hard to stop picking them, when you see so many, so I just kept piling them on top!!!
Our family at the strawberry patch
Bryson had so much fun finding "big chubby giant ones!"
After Legoland everyone went to the strawberry field. For $11.00 you can pick your own bucket of strawberries. It was so much fun. All the kids loved it...but, I loved it more!!! I could really see myself as a professional strawberry picker. It was a blast!!!
It was so hard to stop picking them, when you see so many, so I just kept piling them on top!!!
After we were all done picking our bucket of berries, we went to the store and bought a whole bunch of chocolate!!! We ate strawberries all week...dipped in chocolate, on top of cheesecake and mixed into Oreo cookie ice cream! (Now that I think about it, that's reason I am up 10 pounds!)
When we got home "back to the hotel" we ordered Domino's and had a little pizza party by the pool! It was a really fun day! I just love vacations!!!
When we got home "back to the hotel" we ordered Domino's and had a little pizza party by the pool! It was a really fun day! I just love vacations!!!

4 comments:
That looks like a BLAST!! Looks like you have a really fun family! I am so Jealous! You'll have to tell me how you liked Lego Land we have never been and have wondered if we want to go there when we go to California in Sept.
Seriously that is amazing. I love my one armed brother so much!
lego land looks looks like fun! That is crappy Jenny and the girls got stuck on the ride! Strawberries look great too! I would never have thought of that. I will have to remember that for my next trip to San Deigo. I feel like all I tell you is cute pictures... but they are just so fun!
Lego Land! I never knew there was such a thing! I love legos! I would hate getting stuck on the log ride but it is funny too!
I really like the Picture of Uncle Gerald And Aunt Kathy! It's a keeper!
Post a Comment