I am so annoyed... I thought I would play around and try to find a cute blog template... What I discovered...
1. I found out I like things simple and plain...
2. I found out what a widget is...
3. I lost everything...
Now I will be starting from square one!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Don't you just hate it when that happens!!!
That same thing just happened to me I had to do everything all over again. Such a pain!
That why I used Cutest blog on the block because you atachit to you html with a code just like the music player! Try it karen its really easy, but I really like it simple too! Simple is always a good thing in life!
I hate when that happens too! But I am with you, I like things plan and simple so they look clean!
Post a Comment