Saturday, June 7, 2008

Beds are Overated

Every Saturday night Ben and the kids love watching Man vs. Wild. I must say it is really good. It's a survival show in extreme climates and I think Bear Grylls is pretty cute! It comes on late, so normally all the kids will fall asleep and have to finish watching it on Sunday. Ben was getting to claustrophobic (I wonder why?) and went to bed. As for all the sleepy heads they would love it if I just left them there, although I think they look to uncomfortable so I will be hauling them all to bed!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I've seen some of those man vs. wild shows and that guy is crazy. Did you see the one where he spent the night in a camel carcass?

Anonymous said...

My husband LOVES that show. He is always watching it. I guess I should be grateful because he will know what to do if we ever get stuck in the middle of Siberia... ;}

Apparently, the other night I "missed" him swimming naked... DANG IT!!

oh... and I have no idea why Ben would want to be in his bed instead of on the couch?? It's a mystery!

Karen said...

Melissa, I didn't see that one... I think I would rather just die than do some of the things he does!

Amanda, I saw the naked one last night... It showed his bare bottom thank goodness they fussed out the rest!!!

Willardson Family said...

That is the cutest picture!

Rebecca said...

Isn't it funny how kids can fall asleep anywhere! Look at Zach, he is sitting up, and Colton....he is REALLY out of it. I only watched that show once, the guy drank his Pee!!!!!!