Today we was our last day of vacation. We woke up about 9:30 and headed down to the beach. Zachary really wanted to back and look for the ginormous sea shells. Like he found the first day on the beach, "when Grandma was there!" We got to the beach and it was a blast. Sawyer and Bryson finally warmed up and were running around playing in the water and sand. We tried to stay at the beach as long as we could "check out was at 12:00" I went back to the room at 11:00 and Ben went to the hot tub and pools with everyone but, Sawyer. They came up at 11:45 and we showered them all up, threw some short and a T-shirt on them and we were outta there! (I love having an all boy family!!!) After our bike ride, it was time to go to the airport. The rental car people were so nice when we returned the car they saw we had two sleeping kids and a boatload of luggage and asked us "if they could personally drive us to the airport?" Of course we said "yes". We got to the airport and saw all the family. The kids were sitting all together playing their D.S's, then I started noticing everyone from the airport started sending there kids over...by the time we were ready to board the plane we had a million kids by us!!! (it was pretty interesting) Then this strange monkey man came over... and started doing a strange puppet show for me and Carson and all the kids! (he had child molester written all over him, it was pretty creepy)...I was glad when he left to board his plane to Denver, any more of his creepy puppet show and I think Mike, Bryan or Ben would of kicked his trash.
All the kids were very good on the plane...even Sawyer!!! We got home to good old South Jordan around midnight, after we did a Wendy's run.
We had so much fun on our vacation and loved every minute of it!!!
Thanks so much for the fun trip Mom and Dad!!! We love you!!!

3 comments:
Karen Thanks for recapping the trip. It just went by to fast. I loved the bike ride also. so much I went twice on two 45 min rides. Me and Nick are buddies now. Lov ya
I love all of your pictures! It looks like you all had so much fun!
I loved reading about your vacation! Could you please go on another one so I can keep living vicariously through you??
Post a Comment