Wednesday, June 18, 2008

San Deigo June 11th

Today was our beach day!!! The boys all had a lot of fun playing in the ocean and sand. They found amazing shells on the beach "thanks to grandma!" I love sea shells, so much that I wish I could be a professional sea shell hunter!!! I could spend hours and hours looking for shells on the beach! It was a blast with all our family we had so much fun playing football, boogie boarding, and building sand castles! The kids built an amazing sand castle with the help from all their Dad's!!!

The boys getting ready to hit the beach!!!

Beach Babes





Everyone had a great time at the beach...

Well, "almost everyone" Sawyer didn't like the sand or the water!!!

After our fun day at the beach we walked down to a little restaurant and ate dinner. Ben went to a "baseball game' (I know baseball? that is so unlike Ben) we were all so tired after our fun day we were in bed and asleep by 9:00!!!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Karen you did such a great job bloging the vacation! I love it I feel like I just did the whole week again... It really was a blast. I love you mom....

Jennybug said...

Cute pictures. You did an awesome job editing the picture!

Anonymous said...

I love that you did this like me and did each day of your vaca so we can see each thing you did! It makes me really happy and excited for you guys!! The whole week looks like a blast!

Jalissa Bell said...

I am Jealous! I would love to go on a trip to San Deigo! Looks so fun!

Brittany said...

Karen, You should come over to my house, all of the toys laying around are just like strawberries and seashells; you can pick them up all day!

Karen said...

Ha Ha, Brittany you are funny!!!