Colton lost his first tooth tonight. He is really excited for the Tooth Fairy to come and leave him money. He had all sorts of questions about the Tooth Fairy. I told him "when he wakes up he can call Uncle Bryan, and ask all question as he wants." (It's so nice having a brother who has actually seen the Tooth Fairy.)
I was glad Colton finally let Ben pull this little tooth out!!! His permanent tooth was already coming in behind it and it was looking really strange. I didn't want to take him to the Dentist to have it pulled so I told him if he got it out by himself, I would give him $10.00 (I figure that's cheaper than a Dentist bill) Colton is really happy he got it out before I made the Dentist Appointment! (and I am too)
I was glad Colton finally let Ben pull this little tooth out!!! His permanent tooth was already coming in behind it and it was looking really strange. I didn't want to take him to the Dentist to have it pulled so I told him if he got it out by himself, I would give him $10.00 (I figure that's cheaper than a Dentist bill) Colton is really happy he got it out before I made the Dentist Appointment! (and I am too)

7 comments:
This is so fun. I remember when Kendra lost her first tooth, she put post it notes all over the house directing the tooth fairy to her room.
Uncle Bryan is the expert on the Tooth Fairy! Go Colton, so how much money did you make off that one tooth?
You should have brought him to my house, I would have pulled it for free! Oh and I have alot of little books on The Tooth Fairy, if Colton needs to borrow one. (Uncle John)
He got 10 bucks plus money from the tooth fairy?? I am in the wrong business! Congrats Colton!
Colton was really happy he got $5.00 dollars from the Tooth Fairy (the tooth fairy only brings %5.00 for the first tooth after that it drops down to $2.00)
Colton tried to stay up and watch for the Tooth Fairy but never saw her, I guess only Bryan was lucky enough for that!!!
Uncle John, If we have another one like this little monster we'll be over!
I hated losing my teeth!
But I loved getting money!
Way to go Colton! He sounds a little bit like me... I hated having my teeth pulled... A lot! But $10 would have made it a little nicer I think!!
Post a Comment