Monday, June 16, 2008

San Diego Beach




Grandma and Bryson playing on the beach. I really love how this picture turned out. This is what I had in mind for the picture above with all my boys...although one little boy would not stand still long enough for a picture!!! ( I wonder who it was?)













We just got back from vacation in San Diego. It was so much fun spending time with all the family. I just love hanging out on the beach. The kids all had a blast jumping waves and looking for sea shells. We had a great time building sand castles and playing in the sand.


The first day at the beach Bryson and Sawyer didn't like it to much. The last day both of them warmed up a lot and actually had a lot of fun running along the beach and playing in the water. I love the beach so much and could spend hours hanging out and looking for shells! Today as I am catching up on laundry and cleaning the house, I am really missing "the cleaning fairies" that is what we call the hotel maids. I love vacation, it is so nice to wake up every day and go play and then come back to a nice clean room! I really could spend my life vacationing!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the little feet picture the best! I love pictures like that... you can still get the feeling of the beach and how much fun they are having without seeing their cute faces!! Love it!