Friday, April 11, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

OK, It's not that I have been busy dragging construction sights! I have just been busy, also my internet has been giving me trouble! So I've been unable to post. I'll give you a little update...

Thursday April 10th:
I went out on a fun girls day with my sister Jenny (and three little boys.) We went and had lunch with my Mom at Blimpie's. Then we headed up to Smith's Marketplace (they have such cute clothes there) I bought a couple things for the boys. They all have really been looking like rag muffins lately! This week I am going to go through all their clothes!!!

Then we went to Hobby Lobby... I love that store! We ended the night with a Jamba Juice! ( I also figured out I have a unique talent for drinking Jamba Juices way to fast!!! I was done with my super sized Juice before we got half way home!) Thanks for the fun day Jenny!!!

Friday April 11th:
Today I woke up and cleaned my entire house (instead of hitting the snooze button) I need to do this more often. It feels so good to get up and going! Carson came over and colored my hair. It looks so great, I love it!!! (thanks Carson) Then she was so sweet and brave to watch ALL four of my crazy little boys, while me and Ben went out to dinner. We went to P.F Chang's. I love that place, and I feel that I really have a right to say so. I now like more than just the Fried Rice. I am getting so brave... I had lettuce wraps, Kung Pow Chicken, Sweet and Sour Chicken and the Fried Rice (of course) We were so full we didn't have room for the Great Wall of Chocolate (my favorite) Although that was good because I am trying to get in shape for summer!

Tomorrow I am taking 9 Scouts to the Scout-O-Rama. I'm pretty excited!!! I hope it's as fun as it was the last time I went...I was 10 years old!!! I must say I'm a little nervous. I've really been talking it up to all the Scouts. I hope they like it!

No comments: