Thursday, April 3, 2008

You have to see it to believe it...

Sawyer can now open the drawers when he is on the counter!
This little baby is driving me insane...
It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't throw everything on the floor!!!
I am so not looking forward to the terrible two's!!!

This is why all my chairs are in the front room.
It's not my decorating style of choice but, hey it works!
I have been noticing that most all the pictures I have posted, my kids are in their Jammie's. It's not because it cuts down on the laundry! We have all been sick. I was up every hour the other night with sick kids. So I took them all into the Doctor's office yesterday. Sawyer and Bryson just have colds. Colton has pneumonia. They did an X-Ray of his chest and showed us, as we were driving home Bryson said out of the blue " I like your your bone's, Colton" Me and Colton thought that was pretty funny!!! They gave Colton a Z-Pack so hopefully he will get better fast! I was talking on the phone to my Mom and she said "my Dad also has pneumonia." When I got off the phone I told Colton " Grandpa is sick with the same thing as you." He said "oh, maybe we could play" I don't think they would get much playing in, Colton slept all day yesterday!

5 comments:

Carson said...

I am so sorry you are all sick, I hope you all get better soon!

Heather M said...

Pretty soon Sawyer will learn to climb up all the drawer handels to get onto the counters! He is a character!

Jennybug said...

That is pretty funny, maybe they could play! I heard dad was home working on a model airplane today! he is really sick, though!

Anonymous said...

Your little blog is so cute and your boys are so darling and funny! I just read through the whole thing and they totally crack me up! I can't belive how big they are getting, it is crazy! I guess that's what happens! Thanks for inviting me and leaving me a comment on my blog!

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! I hope everyone gets feeling better. I will make you dinner when I get home. I think I will just drop it off a the door. Is cereal okay??