Yes, I am crazy! I am blogging at 3:00 A.M. Why, because Ben is out of town and that means NO sleep for me!!! When Ben is out of town I try to stay up as late as I possibly can. If I go to bed early, I lay awake hearing all sorts of sounds (and I guess I can say I kinda get scared) But, this is not the only reason I don't get any sleep when Ben is out of town
(see the real reason pictured below)
(see the real reason pictured below)
Last night
I'm not quite sure how this tradition started. When Zachary was little (before the bed got really crowded) When ever Ben went out of town I would let Zach sleep with me. The tradition has stuck although Zach isn't so tiny now and there are a few more kickers in my bed!!! These are all the little people who slept in my bed last night. Where did I sleep? The tiny little spot right next to Bryson's knee. (yes, my back did hurt this morning) If I was smart I would of gone and got in one of their beds!!! Good thing Ben is coming home tomorrow. He stays on his own side of the bed (for the most part)

6 comments:
This is so cute!
Looks like you had a long night!
P.S. I "tag" you, see Carson's blog!
I think you boy's are so cute! At least when Ben is away you don't get lonely.
I feel like all I tell you is "awww... your boys are so cute!" but really... they are so cute!
At least they look comfy. Good thing you are small enough to fit on a two inch space!
Man, I only have half the ammount of kids you have and I am already in a 2" space! What will I do if I have more??
Post a Comment