Flag Football
Having four boys and a husband that is crazy about football... It's inevitable Football will be my life!!! This year I was so excited that we were able to get Zach and Colton both on the same team! This is awesome, one game two kids and it doesn't take up my entire Saturday. I must say I am pretty nervous to have four boys playing all at the same time (we will have to recruit family members to go to the games!)
I admit, I don't really know a whole lot about football. It's even hard for me to keep track of which kid is mine (they're all blond and about the same height) and there are NO numbers on the shirts... at least when there is a number I can say in my head "number 3, number 3" I was really lucky that both my boys decided to wear black beanies... this really helped me out (I think I might make them wear them all season long)
Colton and Zach after the game. So far their team is undefeated!!! Way to go boys!!!
Zach running a touch down!!!
Besides having to push the stroller all the way across the feild, listening to Sawyer scream the whole time and chasing two little boys all over trying to keep them off the field. It is really fun to watch Zach and Colton play, and who knows maybe by the time Sawyer plays I will know more about football!!!!

5 comments:
Those are cute little football players....
Fun karen the boyes look so cute in there foot ball clothes!
Those pictures turned out great! How fun for brothers to play on the same team. That probably won't happen again.
Look at your little football team! That is so fun to have them all play. I loved the football games when I was growing up and high school football is the best! You are so lucky!
Man I don't blog for one day, and I have a ton of posts to read. These are way fun pictures. That is so awesome that they can play on the same team! Who knows maybe they all won't like football. I'll go watch Bryson at his dance recital for you!!!
Post a Comment