Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Visit From Aunt Jenny...

Tonight Aunt Jenny came over to show us her awesome shopping talent!!!
All this for $15.66
We just had to line it up on the driveway so we could take a fun picture!!!

The kids came out after we had everything lined up and were so happy to see all the cereal!

(I mean to see Aunt Jenny)

Aunt Jenny was so nice and shared some boxes with us. Bryson was so excited and ate a bowl of cereal right away!!! There is nothing better than a bowl full of sugar cereal...

Since I am talking about Aunt Jenny, I need to share a little story...

Yesterday, I was working on my laundry. I got to the bottom and discovered I had ants!!! I hate ants and was not excited to see they had invaded my house this early. When the kids got home from school, I told them "We needed to be sure and eat at the counter, because we had ants and I didn't want them in the house!!!" Colton asked me "Why, I don't you like Ants anymore?" I told him "because they are gross and I don't want them in my house!" I took him over to the ant trap, I had just set and showed him! He said "oh, I thought you meant Aunt Jenny"

{Jenny you are always welcome in our house, Thanks for the cereal!}

6 comments:

Jennybug said...

The only thing better than blogging is being blogged about! That is a funny story, I am so glad that your family still likes Aunts! Does your family like marshmallows?

Karen said...

Ha Ha Yeah, I bought 6 bags.. I was going to buy more but didn't. I guess I still have a week to think about it!

Kathy said...

Ok Karen why is Bryson so darn cute! I just want to HUG him. Colton doesn't look as sick as Grandpa. love ya

Heather M said...

Your kids are so funny! I sure hope everyone gets feeling better soon. Do you think you'll be ready to start that babysitting business this weekend?

Karen said...

yeah, I'm up to it... if everyone want's their kids sick!

Brittany said...

Jenny is a good shopper! I think I need some tips.
That is funny about the "ants." I always think it would be confusing for kids when words sound the same but have 2 meanings- it is confusing for some adults!