Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"Circus Circus"

Today when I woke up, I never thought I would be having a Circus at my house (well it's always a circus but, you know what I mean!) I called my cute friend and asked her what she was up to? She said "She was thinking about throwing a circus party for all the kids "I told her "I was in for it." We had two hours to throw the entire circus!!! We had fifteen kids over, they all had so much fun. The kids all had a blast watching the show!!!




In the circus show we had a lot of acts... everything from dancing, magic shows, clowns and a balance board act!!!

We gave all the kids 7 tickets each activity cost one ticket! The kids really liked paying with their tickets!




We played a lot of fun games, fishy pond, face painting,
a balloon stomp and we had a cake walk!!!


We also had cotton candy and punching balloons for sale!


Aunt Jenny (Busty the Clown) and Heather (Alli-a-ba-ba, the circus master) were the stars of the show!!! (Heather, I loved the accent!)





Aunt Jenny and Bryson performed a circus act!!! Everyone had such a great time. I love doing spare of moment things like this. It is so fun being able to get together with friends and It only cost each of us $4.oo what a bargain for a day of fun!!! Thanks so much Heather and Jessica we definately need to do this again!!!

Bryson had a fun time playing on the swing set!
After all of our fun games the kids ate their cupcakes and played outside. It was such a nice day out the perfect ending for a Circus party... Thanks Heather for the fun idea!

4 comments:

Jennybug said...

This was the best Circus that I have ever been to, I have to say that the ugly lady act was my favorite. Also, the ringmaster had a really sexy accent.

Carson said...

Looks like you had a fun day!

Heather M said...

Thanks for helping with the circus. I could never have pulled that off without you! That was so much fun and I'm sure will be a very memorable experience for everyone.

Brittany said...

You guys are crazy, I am lucky if I get my kids fed 3 times a day.