Monday, April 21, 2008

It's the hard knock life for us....

It's a hard Knock life for us...
Our Mom doesn't care a smidge, we wish we lived in an orphanage!!!


Colton and Zach were fighting this morning, so I told them they were grounded from friends, T.V and playing outside! (I know it's a lot to be grounded from, but I am sick of kids fighting!) As soon as I told them they were grounded they started running around the house cleaning. They made me bed, picked up toys, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned their rooms and Sawyer's room too!

They think if they clean they will get ungrounded! Since they have been grounded they have been the best kids! I think I'll keep them grounded for ever!!! Just kidding, only a few more hours!!!

Colton came up to me and said " Mom, you know those house's on Oprah that are like way dirty? I was thinking that me and Zach could clean their houses for like two fifty hundred dollars. And I did NOT say "Doll Hairs" cuz I don't want clean their house for just "Doll Hairs" That would suck!

Colton always makes me laugh, the way he says things and the way he talks it is just so funny!!!

Zachary was cleaning all the tooth paste off the tooth paste tube. He said "Mom, I thought of a really good idea, you know how peoples tooth paste gets all messy. I was thinking we could go around to all the houses and ask them if they want us to make their tooth paste all nice? We could like charge them a dollar and if it's really messy we could charge them two dollars!"

That's a business idea I haven't heard of before, Zach might be onto something!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids seriously crack me up and if they really want to go into business I could "dirty--up" my toothpaste so they could come and clean it for me. Too funny!

Rebecca said...

They can come clean my toothpaste, it's probably a 2 dollar job though!

Jennybug said...

I don't need my tooth paste cleaned, but the girls do!!! I am thinking it is a three dollar job, for sure (and will probably need to pay extra for the toothpaste on the counter and in the sink). I really liked the song choice, it made me think of the good ol' days when we were kids. Remember I was Mrs. Hanagen, Denise was Annie, and you were cute little Molly!

Melissa said...

Sorry, I don't need my toothpaste cleaned since I have the special tube that keeps things neat

Carson said...

Hey if they get grounded again send them over to my house I would have some cleaning for them to do clean!