Grandma Ann gave all the kids sunglasses in their Easter baskets! They all have had so much fun wearing them around the house! (everyone is sick, so we can't wear them outside!)
I had no idea that Sawyer would like them so much! He wears them all the time around the house! I think it is so cute! I have bought sunglasses in the past when Zach and Colton were little. They would never wear them, so I stopped wasting my money!!! Now, I want to buy more for my stylin' little baby!!!

7 comments:
I like how yout music matches your post... you are so talented! Cute pictures by the way.
Karen I hope you are all feeling better. Cute cute baby boys. lov ya
Are you sure those little boys are sick? They do not look sick they are the happiest, cutest little guys ever!
yeah, I'm pretty sure they're sick, when I have to wake up 3-4 times a night because little Bryson wants me to get the boogers out of his nose!
Little kids are so cute with sunglasses, especially your boys!
I love the sunglasses! Little boys in sunglasses are even better! I hope you guys get feeling better soon and that all the "boogers" go away!
Karen your boys are so cute i hope they start feeling better!!
Post a Comment