Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I feel Pretty
OK, I am proud to say that all four of my kids are dressed in clothes today! (it's been a couple of weeks) I even got ready today... I clean up pretty good!!! I put on way to much eyeshadow and a lot of lipstick (I figured I could wear a little more make-up. Since I haven't worn any for the last 2 weeks and nobody sees me anyway) I also made my hair really big with a lot of hair spray! It's pretty sad, by the time Ben gets home my hair will be flat and all have boogers wiped all over my shirt! I feel like I should load the kids up in the car a drive past a couple of construction sights, so someone can notice how cute I look today. Too bad gas is so expensive! By the way that is joke if anyone sees me stuck in traffic I don't want you all thinking I am dragging construction sights, checking out the "cute" road workers (is there such thing?) I am now off to scrapbook in my messy kitchen, while Sawyer is taking a little nap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Karen sounds like you feel happier today. The construction guys always wistle at me so you would really drive them wild, better stay away...........
Hey! I am so excited to read all about your days! I am glad we can keep in touch now!
You are so pretty! No really you are! Hey, I got you 10 boxes of Fiber-one bars. If anyone wants to know this weeks deals, let me know.
Hey, I saw if you want to go the rounds and circle a few construction sites go for it! What will it hurt? And I can imagine that once in a while it would be nice to be seen without boggers on your shirt! LOL!
I'm happy you're feeling better. It's amazing how getting dressed up and a little makeup makes you feel so good
Post a Comment