Ben took the boys to church today. When we told Bryson to get his clothes on he said "I can't go to church, I'm sick" then he started fake coughing... Only three and already trying to get out of church...
I let him stay home with me, I didn't go to church today. Why? Because Sawyer screams his head off! Sacrament is really hard, I am so busy trying to entertain kids and try to stop Sawyer from running away from me that I don't even get to hear the talks.Bryson will not go to his class so I have to sit in nursery for two hours with two kids. Bryson will not get off my lap and Sawyer screams so loud I think they can hear him in priesthood!!! Plus I really didn't feel like getting ready today.
Next week is Stake Conference (a church holiday for us, because no way am I going sit in a two hour meeting with Sawyer, I bet they would kick us out anyway) I guess we will try to go to church together as a family the following week. Sawyer will be nursery age on May 17th... That is going to make me so happy.
Then I can just take Bryson into class with me!!! (if he's not "sick")

3 comments:
That poor child, he looks so ill! How could you even think of taking that sickly child to church.
I love calling it a sick day, some times it is hard to take little ones to church, expecially when its around nap time.
He is so smart! I was at least 16 before I learned that trick!
Post a Comment