Bryson's favorite movie is "Chick-a-wow-wow" also know as Alvin and the Chipmunks. I have seen this show about 8 times (that's 7 more times than any normal person should see this show) I must say I watch
Bryson more than the movie. He is so cute he will sing and dance when the chipmunks do! He even points out who everyone is... He is Alvin, I am Simon and Sawyer is Theodor! ( I hope Sawyer doesn't develop a weight complex) Isn't it funny, even a three year old knows who the cool chipmunk is!!!

Every morning Bryson says " I wanna watch chick-a-wow-wow, that my favorite one!" (Yep, this is the show I work out to every morning!)

Bryson has pretty cool dance moves!
As much as I "love" Alvin and the Chipmunks, I will be happy to return it to Blockbusters!!!
There are just some movies that are nice to give back!!!
7 comments:
Reagan loves that Movie too... I have the songs downloaded to her Fisher Price FP3 player. I am so glad the only way you can hear the music is with head phones!!!
I loved the Chipmunks when I was little. Adam made me laugh because he said the other night when he was doing some work in electronics, the intro to the chipmunks was playing all night long and he was going crazy!
I liked them too when I was little, it must be a kid thing!
This is a funny post. I think it is so funny how kids can watch the same show over and over again. My girls are down stairs right now watching Nancy Drew for a second time!
This cracks me up! Why is it little kids love to watch the same thing over and over and over? I swear my kids wore out some of our movies when they were little!
Karen, I hate to say it, but I don't even have a DVR! I've barely learned what one is!
What a cute little story and a cute little guy! That makes me laugh that you are excited to take the movie back. And now... I am ashamed to admit that I kinda, sorta want to watch it to see what all the hype is about! hee hee!
Post a Comment