Monday, March 31, 2008

"Not feeling better, Mom"

Bryson is sick along with everyone else in the house!!!
He is the only kid I know, who will come and ask for "med-a-miss" (medicine)

He knows where it is and will get it himself,
I am really thankful for child proof medicine!!!

It's no wonder I am sick too,
he has woke me up for the past three nights!
Usually he will come in and say " NOT feeling better, Mom"
He is so cute, I can't resist letting him sleep with me. (cheek to cheek, coughing in my face all night long) Let's just say I have been really tired lately and have been going to bed before 10:00!
The 3 things Bryson says the most when he is sick:
"Need Med-a-miss, Mom"
"Can't get boogers out, Mom"
"Not feeling better, Mom"

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope you all get better soon, it seems like everyone's been sick!

Heather M said...

I'm sorry you guys are sick. Halee has been sick too and tonite Karli. No fun. Get Well.

Jennybug said...

What a little cutie, he doesn't look sick!

kendra =P said...

HaHa cute karen i love bryson! well you need to call me so i can baby sit for you love ya!

Brittany said...

I hope you all get feeling better! I miss you!

Carson said...

Get Well Soon!