Monday, March 17, 2008

Moon Boots in March


Bryson is so particular about his shoes!!! It took half of winter to try and get him to wear his boots! He doesn't like change at all! So, here we are in the middle of March still wearing moon boots!!! I guess that's OK when your three!!! (they are really popular in Idaho, and hey Napoleon Dynamite was a big hit!)


Bryson also has a new little saying "My Mom said so" if any one tells him what to do or if he is doing something he shouldn't, he always says "My Mom said yes!" or "My Mom said so!" It works really well, except for on one person {me} Today I told him he couldn't go play and he told me "My Mom said yes!" I told him "I was his Mom, and I said NO!" He came back at me with "you're not my Mom anymore!"

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I think the moon boots are going to be this springs new fashion trend... my mom said so.