Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Boys and Dirt!!!

The things that little boys do...
I just let them do it and try not to understand!
(at least they are entertained)
Zachary loves playing out in the field as soon as it warms up a little it starts nonstop...
"Can I play in the field" Over and Over, if it's too muddy I do say "No"

These are all of the treasures they found today.

Of course you need to wash them all up before you put them into the collection.


All I can say is "My house doesn't stay clean for long!!!"

And how can a little boys get this much dirt in their shoes???
Boys and Girls are so different!!! I'm just a girl in a boy's world!!!

5 comments:

Jennybug said...

I love your song choice! It goes perfect with this post!

Heather M said...

So what exactly are those treasures? It looks like a bucket of snails and clams in dirty water. Yes boys and girls are very different!

Carson said...

When can I send parker over to join in on the fun? Parker saw the picture and said I want to do that.

Karen said...

These treasures are rocks!!! Parker can come over anytime, actually any one who has a little boy just go ahead and send them over (I have so many...whats a few more?)

Carson said...

Hey Karen is your momsblog up and running yet? add me to her list if it is.