Monday, March 3, 2008

Wake up call

My sister Jenny came over today bright and early (OK, it was really 10:00, but she did wake me up!) Bryson has been sick and has had a few hard nights so I decided I would go back to bed! (lately, I really have been waking up and getting stuff done, even making my bed everyday, my Mom is going to be so proud of me!) Any way I went over to her house and set up a blog for her! I am so excited she is going to be in the blogging club soon, (everyone knows you need 10 post to be in the club) This is a picture of the two of us looking our best!!!


Poor little Bryson is sick, He hasn't felt good for the last couple days. He is asleep on the couch right now. Holding on to a little bag of treasures his cousin Megan gave him today, when he was at his Aunt Jenny's house.


This little arrow has now been on my wall for 2 days, I was hoping that it would fall (but, it hasn't yet) I love decorating, but this really isn't my style! As much as it bugs me, it also reminds me that I have four darling little boys running around the house (and adding their own decorations!)

Well, dinner is ready... so I better go!!!

No comments: