Friday, March 21, 2008

The ABC's of Me




  • A- Age:

I am 30, I always thought that was old, now I realize I am just getting started! I know who I am and love it!

  • B- Book(s) you enjoy:

The twilight series, The only books I have ever read, I know it seems sad… but reading seems like an anti- social waste of time!

  • C- Chore(s) you do at home:

Everything… except chores that I call Boy chores (cleaning the garage, taking out the garbage and anything else I hate doing like unplugging the toilet and garbage disposal)

  • D- Dessert you love:

I love chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate pineapple rum cake…OK anything chocolate!!!

  • E- Essential start of your day:

Getting the kids off to school.

  • F- Favorite type of music:

I love country music!!! I have also been listening to church music lately and really enjoy it! It is so uplifting!

  • G- Greatest vacation:

This is really hard I can’t just pick one, I loved Hawaii, Cancun and Disneyland of course! Lately I just love to sit on the beach and drink a pina colada!

  • H- Have to have:

DVR… I love T.V and it is so nice to know all my shows are being recorded!!!

  • I- Instrument(s) you play:

Well, I should be able to play the piano, but that’s not quite true… After 8 years of piano I can only play one song “little Mermaid” (sorry, Mom)

  • J- Job title at your home:

MOM, Doesn't that say it all (you'll know if you’re a Mom)

  • K- Kids in your family:

Zachary, Colton, Bryson and Sawyer are my life… They bring me joy and laughter!!!

  • L- Last movie you watched:

Enchanted, My favorite movie… I love it!!! It is so cute and cracks me up... Probably because I have wanted to be a princess my whole life!

  • M- Month you love the most:

August because it’s my birthday month… Plus I really love summer although now that I am getting older I like all the seasons although winter is NOT my favorite!!!

  • N- Nickname(s):

“Care Bare” and “Hair” would be the ones that comes to mind, although only my brothers call me “Hair” Why, well most my life I thought the bigger my hair was the better!

  • O- Opportunity that you want:

I would love to be a princess in Disneyland!!! Although now I think by the time I make it to Disneyland I will have to be the Fairy Godmother or the ugly step sister! I think I’m a little past princess age!

  • P- Phobia:

Spiders… and tasting mixed foods!

  • Q- Quote you love:

“enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were big things”

  • R- Right or Left handed:

Right

  • S- Scripture you love:

“Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see god.” (the scripture I have read the most in my life is Nephi 1:1)

  • T- Temple you were to be married in:

I was married in the Salt Lake Temple August 7 1998 (almost 10 years) to my wonderful husband Ben. I love the Salt Lake Temple it is so beautiful!!!

  • U- Unique talent:

I would have to say scrapbooking and crafting. I love being creative!!!

  • V- Veggie you love:

Uh… Is Corn on the Cob a vegetable?
I do like potatoes and I love, love, love fruit!!!

  • W- Want to accomplish:

I want to get my house completely organized and get my scrapbooks caught up!!!

  • X- Extra fun hobby you have:

I have so many things, I love to do I can’t stay focused… Scrapbooking, Stitching, Painting, Art, Crafting, Blogging, Lego’s you name it…

  • Y- Yummy food you make:

I make excellent bread, although I am trying not to make it as often, when I do I eat way to much!!! I can also make yummy cookies and brownies…

  • Z- Zoo animal you most resemble:

I’m really not into zoo animals that much… so I guess I would pick a starfish, because I could sit on the beach all day long!!!

7 comments:

Carson said...

Karen I love the ABS of me. That is such a cute picture of you too.

Carson said...

Brooklyn wants you to invite her to your blog (blaybourne@hotmail.com)

Rebecca said...

You are so funny! I loved your ABC's! Although I knew most of them about you, I didn't know your hobby was Legos!!!!! love ya.

Karen said...

Rebecca, Thanks for the template I had a lot of fun doing it!!!

Melissa said...

Your ABC's were fun to read. Don't worry, it's never to late to be a princess!

Jennybug said...

You are so funny! You always make me laugh, even when you aren't funny.

kendra =P said...

Hey karen that is kind of like mine but you put more thought into yours! lol