We went and flew kites today for family night...


The kids got kites for Easter, so we went and flew them tonight at the park! They actually flew really well (for only costing a dollar) The kids were able to get their kites up all by themselves. Bryson got a little sad once his kite got "way to high" and wanted it back down. Other than that it was a great night at the park!



All the kids had fun flying kites!!!

Next time we go we will have to stay a little longer hopfully it will be a little warmer!
6 comments:
What a fun activity. That is the cutest picture of Sawyer!
Your blog is so fun. If only I can aspire to be like you. What a fun family night. We just watched My Dad is Better than your Dad. Pathetic aren't we!!!
We didn't know it was on, other wise we would of too! We are the ultimate T.V family!!!
Fun family night!
Adam and I flew kites the other day. It was so much fun. I had a pink kite with a giant barbie head on it. Some little boys were making fun of it but it flew better than Adam's!
Karen,your boys are so cute and I can't believe how big Sawyer is getting!
Post a Comment