Friday, March 21, 2008

Lego Day

It's Lego Day!!!
The kids are off track for spring break. Today when I woke up they asked "if we could just have a Lego day and stay in our Jammie's?" (what Mom would ever say no to that?)
So I dumped out the Lego's and we started building...
(I know I'm a little obsessed over the Lego's and I still want more!)

I used to play Lego's all the time as a kid although we made stores, houses and girls with big huge dresses! Now, I'm getting pretty good at building spaceships!

I bought the movie Enchanted (my favorite movie ever!) and we all watched it together as a family. Before I put the movie in Ben asked "Why I would buy that movie when we have all boys?" I told him I bought it for me!!! While watching it I told the boys "I was going to be the girl for Halloween" Colton said

"OK, but NOT the girl with the BIG HUGE DRESS!"

Boys are so funny!!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Ummm... Every time I go to your house it is Lego day.
P.s. I have an old prom dress you can borrow for Halloween!

Karen said...

ohhhhh OK! Have you seen enchanted yet? It's the best!

Carson said...

I still haven't seen that movie but I want too! Looks like a fun day. We are having pj day at our house too.

Jennybug said...

Are you sure all those Lego's are yours? You didn't go to my house did you?

Karen said...

I wish... The more Lego's the better!!!