Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fess Up...

My poll has come to a close 75% off you said you would listen to Bryson cry all day,
instead of letting him play in the field!!!
That means two of you said "You would lock him out of the house!"
I am just wondering who I should let babysit my kids?
So who ever said that you would lock him out... it's time to fess up!!!
Don't worry, if I really need to go somewhere I will still let you babysit!!!

3 comments:

Jennybug said...

Why the heck is he playing by a raging river? I think the field might be safer. Although I was not the one that said I would lock him out of the house.

Karen said...

Anything for a cute picture! (It looks faster than it is, it's a little waterfall...)

Brittany said...

Okay okay, I conffess.... I would lock him out of the house. I was having a "bad toddler day" okay??